Rake in your receivables 2-3 times faster with ACH, credit cards and more.
Choose ACH, credit card, or let them choose. Send invoices by mail or email.
Customers view and pay invoices online.
Now it's faster and easier than ever for your customers to pay.
Updates your accounting software.
Works with Quickbooks, Xero and Intacct - plus more on the way.
See How it Works
Top 10 reasons you get paid faster with Bill.com
You choose the payment method.
Choose the fast electronic payment method you prefer – ACH or credit card.
We send the invoices for you.
All you do is enter them, and we take it from there. By email or post office.
Customers can see your invoices instantly, online.
In their secure payment portal branded with your logo. No more “I didn’t get your bill.”
No more phone tag when customers have questions.
Customers text their questions and receive your answers in the portal.
Bill.com sends automatic reminders by email.
Customers get an email a few days before their payments are due.
Online payments go straight into your bank account.
No more “the check’s in the mail.”
Overdue notices go out automatically.
Customize and schedule auto-reminder emails to go out automatically.
Recurring invoices go out automatically.
No need to re-key the same identical invoices month after month.
Recurring payments come in automatically.
Bill.com makes it easy to set up automatic transfers.
Bill.com updates your accounting software for you.
Syncs with QuickBooks, Xero and Intacct, plus more coming soon.
What Do Our Customers Say?
Frequently Asked Questions
With over 500,000 members paying and receiving payments worth over $10 billion per year, Bill.com is the leading Business Payments Network.
- Top U.S. banks like Bank of America and PNC have selected Bill.com to be the payment platform for serving their business customers.
- 33 of the top 100 accounting firms in the U.S. are Bill.com customers.
- We’ve won 44 major awards for technology leadership and innovation.
- We’re growing fast – over 100% per year
Founded in 2006, Bill.com has received more than $80 million in funding, including support from premier financial institutions including Bank of America, American Express and Fifth Third Bank, allowing us to extend our benefits to hundreds of thousands more businesses in the years to come.
If your business is like most of the companies we serve, the change to online billing and electronic payments will affect you more than it affects your customers.
Almost everyone these days – including you – pays at least some of their bills online. So if you value the convenience of pointing and clicking instead of typing, printing, stamping and mailing checks, it’s safe to figure your customers will like it too.
Besides, those who still want to pay by check still can, and we print and mail paper invoices to your customers who prefer them.
Yes. In fact, your financial data and documents are undoubtedly safer on our secure, encrypted, password-protected servers than they are in filing cabinets and on people’s desks throughout your offices.
Six layers of protection guard your money and sensitive information at Bill.com:
- Controlled access: our servers are in high-security locked facility with biometric access controls.
- Guards and video surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Employees must have an ID card, a PIN, and a full hand scan on file in order to enter the facility.
- All Bill.com employees go through a background check.
- Firewalls and intrusion-detection devices prevent unauthorized electronic access to servers.
- Your data is secured and protected with the same encryption that banks use.
- We encrypt all sensitive information stored in our database.
- For quick disaster recovery, your data and documents are stored on redundant servers which immediately make two copies of everything.
- We also back up the data to separate media and regularly move a copy of the backups to a second secure facility.
- Privacy: we have worked with TRUSTe to make sure that we also provide industry-leading privacy for your data.
- When using Bill.com, each user's access to data and documents is defined by the user roles and permissions you assign them, so employees, accountants and others see only what you want them to see.
- You, your vendors and your customers never need to share bank account information in order to facilitate payments via Bill.com.
- Eliminating filing cabinets and paper documents automatically eliminates a major security vulnerability.
- We employ multi-factor authentication (MFA) to prevent fraudulent access to your Bill.com account.
- Eliminating paper checks eliminates check theft.
- All payments, whether check or electronic, are made through the Bill.com account, so your bank account and routing numbers are never exposed.
- Positive Pay works at the bank level to assure that altered checks will not be paid.
- Regular completion of a SOC 1, Type 2 Audit (formerly known as a SAS 70, Type 2) by a leading national CPA Firm.
- Verisign Secured website and application.
- All funds are FDIC insured.