How ACH payments (or ePayments) work
ACH payments are electronic payments made through the Automated Clearing House network, a secure system for clearing electronic payments between banks. Managed by NACHA (formerly the National Automated Clearing House Association) the network is much quicker than paper checks, which can never travel faster than the speed of mail.
Direct Deposit via ACH and Direct Payment via ACH are simple, safe, convenient and cost-effective electronic payments options that businesses of all sizes can utilize to make and receive payments. Visit www.electronicpayments.org to learn more.
Using ACH payments helps reduce errors, saves valuable resources, and provides much greater security than with paper checks, which helps explain why ACH payment volume grew to over 20.2 billion transactions in 2011.
No wonder more and more businesses are making the conscious decision to use electronic payment options over paper checks or cash. Learn how Bill.com helped these small and SMB businesses automate accounts receivable and accounts payable with ACH payments, and get your business started with Bill.com ePayments today. Try Bill.com with no risk.
Sending ACH payments is automatic with Bill.com
Bill.com makes it simple and easy to pay bills and get paid electronically. When you schedule payments in Bill.com, our system automatically sends ACH payments to any vendor you’ve set up for electronic payment. And setting up your vendors is simple and easy, too.
There’s a good chance your vendor is already in our database, and set-up for ACH payments is as simple as clicking their name. Otherwise, you simply invite them to join the Bill.com Payment Network and enjoy all the advantages above.
After that, you never have to think about it again. Just one more reason to choose Bill.com for accounts payable automation.
Get paid faster with Bill.com ePayments
Bill.com gives your customers a choice of three easy ways to pay you online:
- Credit card — accept credit cards through our merchant bank relationships
- PayPal — accept credit/debit card payments through your PayPal account
- Direct from their bank (ePayment) — set up one-time or recurring payments direct from customers’ bank accounts or credit cards
The cheapest, most convenient way to get paid electronically
Bill.com ePayments is the cheapest, most convenient way to get paid electronically. There’s no set-up charge or monthly fee — it’s part of the package when you choose Bill.com for accounts receivable automation.
- Get paid faster – cash goes straight into your bank account
- AutoPay gets you paid on time every month - automatically
- No manual entry — payments are automatically applied to your invoices
- No percentage fees like with credit card providers — just a low flat fee of $0.49 per ePayment
- Try Bill.com with no risk