I Need to Get Paid Faster
If you need to get paid faster, just click here to try Bill.com to see how much faster your receivables can start coming in now.
- Rake in Your Receivables 2-3 times faster with online invoicing
- Faster, easier invoicing – Bill.com does it for you by mail or email
- Shows you when customers approve and plan to pay
- Schedules and sends automatic payment reminders
- Lets customers pay by check or online 3 easy ways!
- Syncs with QuickBooks and other popular accounting software
With Bill.com online invoicing, you can truly go paperless!
Bill.com mails your invoices for you, via email or the Post Office, so no more hassles with printing, postage and mailing. It reminds your customers a few days before payment is due, and follows up when payments are overdue with an automatic series of messages you can customize and schedule. Meanwhile, Bill.com keeps your customers honest by making their side of the transaction visible to you. Once they view your invoice online, you’re connected. When you send online invoices with Bill.com, you know the minute they’re received. You can see when an invoice is approved for payment. You can even see the date when your invoice is scheduled to be paid.
Eliminates invoice collection delays
Send online invoices with Bill.com, and you shorten or even eliminate the delays that come up when customers need to discuss your bill. With Bill.com online invoicing, the customer makes their comment or asks their question from the same screen where they view the bill. You’re notified right away, so you can reply and resolve their issue immediately. And through it all, Bill.com maintains a permanent record of the conversation.
Get paid faster with ePayments through Bill.com online invoicing
Bill.com gives you three easy ways to accept online payments.
- Credit card – accept credit card payments through our merchant bank relationships
- PayPal – accept credit card payments and debit card payments through your PayPal account
- Direct from their bank (ePayment) – set up one-time or recurring payments direct from customers’ bank accounts or credit cards
Bill.com ePayments is the cheapest, most convenient way to get paid electronically. There’s no set-up charge or monthly fee to accept online payments – it’s part of the package when you choose Bill.com for invoice management.
- Get paid faster – cash goes straight into your bank account
- AutoPay gets you paid on time every month - automatically
- No manual entry - payments are automatically applied to your invoices
- No percentage fees like with credit card providers – just a low flat fee of $0.49 per ePayment
Eliminate collections hassles with recurring payments
Ever wish you could count on receiving a payment on the due date you set on the invoice? With AutoPay you can. AutoPay eliminates collections hassles and makes your cash flow more predictable with automatic ePayments direct from customers’ bank accounts or credit cards.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Customers can choose to automatically pay all the unpaid invoices you've sent them, in full, on their due date
No wonder so many Bill.com customers tell us they get their money two to three times faster now. If you need to get paid faster, don’t delay! Click here to try Bill.com with no risk.