Bill.com works with QuickBooks to eliminate all your double-entry and paperwork hassles
In fact, Bill.com makes QuickBooks bill payment so fast and easy, you don’t even have to open QuickBooks. Because when you manage your cash flow, payables and receivables with Bill.com, it updates QuickBooks and your online bank account automatically each time you sync. Try Bill.com with no risk.
Now it’s faster and easier than ever before to pay bills with QuickBooks
Paperless – Never Loses Anything
When you pay bills with QuickBooks alone, someone has to enter the bills, chase down the paperwork, follow up with the approvers, print the checks, stuff the envelopes and file copies of everything. But with Bill.com, all those hassles disappear. Simply upload your bills and paperwork, and our system takes it from there. It records the payment due dates, revises your cash flow projection graph, tracks the approvals and pays the bills on your schedule.
Keeps Track of All Your Due Dates
If you’ve ever missed a discount or paid a late fee with QuickBooks bill payment, relax. With Bill.com it will never happen again unless you want it to.
Knows Approval Status of Every Bill
Bill.com allows much faster approval with online bill management. It shows each employee the bills and paperwork they need to see, and never lets them forget when there’s a bill to review.
Stores Contracts With Bills for One-Click Access
Whenever you need to check a contract or look up a detail before you pay bills with QuickBooks and Bill.com, the associated records are never more than a click away – anytime, from anywhere. (Try that with QuickBooks bill payment by itself.)
Pays Automatically on Your Schedule
Bill.com prints and mails your checks or pays electronically on the day you set. You get an email when each payment clears, and your bank account and accounting software update automatically when you sync.
Plus, Imagine Zero Data Entry!
Yes, we really mean “zero.” It's easy - just let the Bill.com team key in all the bill details for you. Here's how it works:
- Scan, fax or email your bills to Bill.com
- Bill.com keys in all vendor and bill information for you
- Completeness and accuracy guaranteed
- In by 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern, online by next morning
- Routes bills electronically to your designated approvers
- Automatically categorizes each bill per previous bill from same vendor
- Enters new vendor information for you
- Automatically routes new vendors' bills to your default approver
- Only $1.99 per bill – you save thousands
- Try Bill.com with no risk
Just one of the many ways Bill.com eliminates the hassles of paying your bills.
What Happens When You Sync
Bill.com syncs with all popular accounting packages. So each time you sync, Bill.com picks up any QuickBooks changes to:
- Departments (called Classes in QuickBooks)
- Vendors Jobs (called "Customer : Jobs" in QuickBooks)
- Book Balance (so Bill.com can project your cash flow)
- Invoices (new and edited invoices)
At the same time, QuickBooks picks up any Bill.com changes to:
- Classes (called Departments in Bill.com)
- Bill Payments
- Vendor Credits
- Funds Transfers
- Invoices (new invoices only)
- Invoice payments
With set-up in less than an hour, why wait to take advantage of all these benefits of QuickBooks bill payment with Bill.com? Syncs with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise and popular hosted QuickBook providers. Start today, try Bill.com with no risk.