Bill.com Mobile 2.0
April 15, 2013
Pay business bills on the go? There’s an app for that. Send invoices to customers on the go? With Bill.com Mobile 2.0 The app does that, too!
No matter what device you use, you can access Bill.com Mobile at https://app.bill.com/m. Want to see what it looks like? You can try it from any browser on a Mac or PC by clicking on the link above!
All you need to do from any mobile device is go to the URL above (best to bookmark it!) or just access the normal login page (you will be redirected to the mobile login page automatically). Bill.com Mobile works with android, iphone, blackberry, everything else. It's not just for the iPhone!
Very soon, we will launch a native iPhone app in the iTunes App Store. However you do not need to download anything to start using Bill.com Mobile today!
Here are the key features:
New Receivables Features
With the latest version you can now manage online invoicing and receivables via Bill.com Mobile.
- View a dashboard of open and overdue invoices
- View a list of received electronic payments (the money is in your account with no trips to the bank!)
- View images of your customer invoices, exactly as your customers see them
- Send/Email invoices to your customers from your mobile device
- Send your customers reminders to pay
- Collaborate with customers by adding notes and reading notes your customers send you
New Payables Features for Bill.com Mobile
We've also updated Bill.com Mobile with new Payables features!
- View document images of your bills
- Approve bills and add approver notes
- Review all approver notes prior to paying
- Make payments from multiple bank accounts (it's completely secure... no bank account information is exchanged between your mobile device and our servers!)
- Adjust payment processing date to optimize cash flow
- Adjust payment amounts
We hope you love these new features and continue to benefit from optimized access to your daily financial processes... anytime, anywhere!
The Bill.com Team