Bill.com is Proud to Continue being CPA.com’s Preferred Digital Payments Provider
While talking to an accountant at a top 200 firm the other day, we came upon a mutually respected organization: CPA.com.
As the technology arm of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the company offers a broad array of resources for accounting firms on technology adoption and change management. The accountant shared that the combination of technology from Bill.com and best practices and education from CPA.com helped his firm increase efficiency and revenue.
Stories like this illustrate how a smart partnership can benefit accounting firms. That’s why I’m excited to announce that CPA.com and Bill.com have extended our strategic partnership.
Bill.com is the preferred provider of digital payments solutions for CPA.com.
Partnering with CPA.com, we will continue to help CPA firms grow their client accounting service practices and improve profitability through the power of cloud technology and digital payments. The partnership is based on strong traction and proven success with transitioning firms to cloud-based accounting services and positioning firms to shift to higher-margin, higher value services.
As Erik Asgeirsson, president and CEO of CPA.com, explained: “Early on at CPA.com, we identified the cloud as a transforming technology for client accounting and virtual CFO services. Traditionally, the business payment process presented a substantial pain point for accounting firms and their clients, and we felt we could play a role in reducing that burden. Our relationship with Bill.com offers firms a proven way to leverage technology to grow, establish a competitive advantage, and satisfy and retain clients.”
What do accountants have to say about Bill.com?
Firms using Bill.com report substantial business growth and efficiency gains on once tedious, error-prone and time-consuming bill payment and invoicing processes. Additionally, Bill.com is recognized as SOC 2 compliant, offers flexible and robust payment controls and, with features such as Positive Pay, offers greater payment security than paper checks.
Accountants have this to say about Bill.com:
- “Using Bill.com, the processing time for each bill, decreased from 3.67 minutes per bill to 2.33 minutes or from 1,032 hours a year total based on an average of 1,400 bills a month to 648 hours per year – the equivalent of 9.6 work weeks.” (David Miller, director of Consulting Services for Outsourced Finance & Accounting, Armanino LLP)
- “We had no bill payment clients before adopting Bill.com three years ago. With Bill.com, we now have a service that brings in $250,000 a year in revenue.” (Matthew May, managing partner, Acuity)
- “While other bookkeepers won’t handle accounts payable due to liability concerns, we can manage the risks associated with this activity with Bill.com and welcome new business. We’ve saved our clients thousands of dollars each year by using Bill.com to collect payments rather than PayPal or credit cards.” (Chris Livermore, principal, Maxwell Money)
The Bill.com Accountant Program in partnership with CPA.com offers significant advantages for firms building an advisory practice and their clients with:
- Digital AR and AP, including the ability to review, approve and pay bills from any device, at any time
- A single sign-on console that allows firms to manage all clients
- Convenient and secure cloud-based management and storage for bills and documents
- Integrations with leading accounting solutions
- The ability to maximize efficiency with certifications, training, and tools that help grow practices
I invite you to take a risk-free trial of Bill.com and find out for yourself how it can help your firm.
Here’s to a strong, lasting partnership with CPA.com
With CPA.com, we have spent nearly a decade working with and listening to the nation’s leading accounting firms. We’ve developed into an essential tool that promises more innovations in the future.
Bill.com is delighted to extend its partnership with CPA.com and continue to help firms become more efficient and profitable through technology.