Bringing Seamless Online Bill Pay to QuickBooks Online
As more and more businesses go digital, small business owners want bill pay that works the same way as the rest of their business - digitally.
That’s why we’re delighted to announce that Intuit, the leading provider of business and financial management solutions for millions of small and mid-sized businesses, selected Bill.com to bring digital bill pay to QuickBooks® Online.
Development is underway and the service will launch in 2017. We are so excited, we want to share the vision for the new offering. QuickBooks® Online subscribers will have a central home for online bill pay. Powered by Bill.com’s digital business payments network, subscribers will manage the entire bill pay process from start to finish, right from their QuickBooks® account.
For today’s increasingly mobile small business owner, this is especially big news. With QuickBooks® Online bill pay powered by Bill.com, they will manage their cash flow and send payments to anyone, from any device, at any time.
For Bill.com, this latest integration effort is a testament to our team’s commitment to innovation and excellence, as well as our all-around leadership in online bill pay.
Key Bill.com benefits include:
- Simplified Bill Pay: Manage electronic payments end-to-end within QuickBooks Online, including the option to pay electronically or have checks mailed
- Automated Data Entry: Bill.com integrations deliver a seamless digital bill pay experience that eliminates the need to manually sync between accounting and bill pay
- Control and Visibility: Keep track of money from one central location and gain better insight into cash flow at any time with online bill pay options and bill approval workflows
- Easy Online Payments Network: Connect with over 1 million members already in the Bill.com network for faster and low-cost payments
- Payments On the Go: Approve bills, source documents, and collaborate with vendors over the web or on mobile devices, further leveraging the power of the cloud to make bill pay faster and easier
- Trusted Solution: Transactions are tracked and automatically reconciled, including ACH authorizations and cleared check images to protect against fraud
We’ll keep you posted with updated news as QuickBooks Online bill pay becomes generally available. You can read the official press release here.