Direct Sync Between Xero and Bill.com Now Available
Our first direct integration between Bill.com and Xero is now available and we’re stoked!
- Direct sync between Bill.com and Xero (no third party)
- Improved Contact integration
- All list objects (Chart of Accounts, Tracking Codes, etc.) are a 2-way sync
- End-to-end syncing which includes Funds Transfers
- Vendor Credits are a 2-way sync
- Bills in Xero now contain a link, which takes you directly to the bill in Bill.com, in a separate tab
- Accountants and bookkeepers can now bring unpaid bills from Xero into Bill.com, approve and pay them, and have them automatically updated in Xero
- New for Bill.com Xero users, people can easily reconcile payments made through Bill.com using Xero's bank reconciliation feature
Existing Bill.com customers can move from OneSaas to Bill.com’s new direct sync with Xero for free. We will start upgrading existing customers in September. It’s an improvement over OneSaas and brings seamless workflow integration between Xero and Bill.com.
New customers need to first create a Bill.com account and you will automatically be guided to setup the sync with Xero.
During the signup process, you'll be asked what accounting software you use. If you select Xero, you will see the screen below. Make sure you select "Connect to Xero".
Please contact Bill.com customer service if you have any questions or run into any problems.
The community is vocal about the amazing benefits the sync brings to both Xero and and Bill.com customers.
"Bill.com's new direct sync with Xero brings stability, reliability, and predictability to accountants using Xero," said Scott Scharf co-founder of Catching Clouds a cloud accounting firm specializing in ecommerce businesses and a Xero Partner. "We recommend Bill.com to our Xero clients to streamline their accounts payable and approval process."
"By offering Bill.com and Xero to businesses, I was able to add hundreds of new accounting clients in just a few years," said Blake Oliver, Director of Technology and Marketing at HPC, a Xero Platinum Partner. "Bill.com's new direct sync with Xero will make it even easier for small businesses and their advisors to use Xero and Bill.com together to drastically reduce the time they spend on accounts payable." In the coming weeks, Bill.com customer support will be contacting current OneSaas sync users to start the upgrade process.
If you've just signed up for a trial account and did not select an accounting software package to use with Bill.com, you can still set up direct sync with Xero by selecting Xero as your accounting software.
From the settings menu, select startup checklist.
Select 1st Sync