New Bill Improvements are Coming Soon
Bill.com is always working to streamline your workflow and help you process payables more efficiently, and soon you will have even more control over how you enter bills.
Beginning mid-June we’re phasing in a simple slider that lets you expand the view of your document or bill details. Plus, we reorganized important bill sections for easier review and access.
If you don't see this on your account yet, stay tuned! The update is rolling out to all accounts by the end of summer.
Create and edit bills update
- Flexible bill entry/edit screen: Instead of being limited to one bill entry view, you can choose between two dynamic views when creating bills for faster coding. You can even switch back and forth at any time as your needs change.
- Side-by-side: Best for entering a bill with many line items so you can enter them with less scrolling, or for expanding the view of the document.
- Top-down: Best for entering bills with fewer line items, or if you need a larger view of the document.
- Expand or reduce the size of the document viewer: Helpful for bills with no document, or if you need to review more of the document at once.
- Expand or reduce the size of the line item grid: Helpful when you create bills with many line items so you can use your available space the way you want, with less scrolling and more efficient data entry.
Customize the way you view bills
- All bill information in one place: Payment status, approval status, and payment type move to the top of the bill summary, along with vendor details, payment type, and last 5 bills so you can quickly view these key pieces of information without looking at opposite sides of the bill.
- Quick access to more key actions: Added Edit and Delete buttons to the top of the bill summary give you easier access, rather than having to first click into a menu.
- Navigate through bills with less clicks: Side-by-side previous and next buttons allow you to freely move from bill to bill with one easy click.
For more information on the upcoming changes, check out our New Bills Page support article or contact us with any questions you may have.