We Enter All Bill Information for You — Twice.
Completeness and Accuracy Guaranteed
We enter all your vendor and bill information for you. We enter all your vendor and bill information for you. No, that’s not a typo. We actually do it twice, with two different people, so if there’s any difference, our system catches it for a third person to review. This double-blind process, performed by highly trained, U.S.-based agents, is the only way to guarantee completeness and accuracy. Which we do.
Instantly find any document
We also use the latest OCR technology to scan every document into your own private, searchable database, so a keyword or two instantly brings up any bill, contract, purchase order, or any other document you send. So if you’ve been getting your exercise by walking to filing cabinets, pulling out drawers and flipping through files, you’ll need to find another activity. Because now, any document you’ll ever want to look at is just a click away, any time, from now on.
Imagine zero data entry
Here's how the Bill.com Data Entry Service works:
- Scan, fax or email your bills to Bill.com
- Bill.com keys in all vendor and bill information for you
- Completeness and accuracy guaranteed
- In by 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern, online by the morning of next business day
- Routes bills electronically to your designated approvers
- Automatically categorizes each bill per previous bill from same vendor
- Enters new vendor information for you
- Only $1.99 per bill — you save thousands
- Unlimited document storage is free
Just one of the many ways Bill.com eliminates the hassles of paying your bills.
Security and privacy assured
All our data entry staff undergo thorough background checks and sign confidentiality agreements. They see only the documents you send, with no access to your account, and their workstations are completely locked down to protect your information. We do all our work and store all your data in secure U.S.-based facilities.