Every Client Account at Your Fingertips
Join thousands of firms and 70% of the top 100 firms using Bill.com today to automate bookkeeping tasks, efficiently manage all of your clients, and increase revenue.Try it risk-free
We are proud to partner with innovators like Bill.com to benefit accountants and their clients.
Automate and standardize financial processes with Bill.com
The Bill.com Intelligent Business Payments Platform
- Go paperless with unlimited online document storage
- Import bills directly from Hubdoc and Receipt Bank
- Complete recurring transactions with Smart Data Entry
- Import expense reports directly from Expensify and Tallie
- Review auto-entered invoice data that was extracted with IVA
- Add bills via email, scan, drag-and-drop upload, or Earth Class Mail
- Configure custom user roles
- Require mandatory approvers
- Add notes or questions to a bill
- Require minimum number of approvers
- See image of original documents attached to bill
- Set clear separation of duties with system-defined roles
- Set approval thresholds by bill amount
- Be reassured with more complete records: approver name, date, timestamp, and notes become a permanent part of all transactions
- Pay with ePayment (ACH transfer)
- Bulk pay multiple invoices at once
- Link to multiple bank accounts
- Make partial payments
- Schedule automatic payments for recurring bills
- Set payment limits for companies and individuals
- Pay with Vendor Direct virtual card payments (for eligible vendors)
- Select future process dates for domestic payments
- Send international wire payments in US Dollars or local currency (select countries)
- Pay with checks sent on clients' behalf
- Auto-void checks after 90 days
- See images of cleared checks
- Import/export with MS Dynamics GP and Sage 50
- Create vendor 1099 forms with Tax1099 integration
- Integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero, Oracle NetSuite, and Sage Intacct
- Gain insights with reports for bill payments, unpaid bills, vendor balances, aging, funds transfer, and transaction lists
Designed for Financial Process Efficiency
Bill.com connects with leading accounting software and other financial process tools, helping you to reduce manual entry, speed up account reconciliation, and simplify every step of your workflow.
Grow your firm with the Bill.com Accountant Partner Program
- Access every client account with a click
- View reports that measure efficiency and SLA compliance
- Access staff training and certification
Services to get
- Get set up with hands-on, expert help for staff and clients
- Train your firm and clients with on-demand resources
- Connect with our friendly, US-based support team
Resources to help
- Attract new clients with marketing and sales tools
- Add unlimited staff to the client management console at no cost
- Gain flexibility with wholesale pricing
- Visit the Accountant Resource Center ›
Bill.com can automate bill payments, saving you time to focus on delivering superior client value and firm growth
Where are you on your journey?
Considering Bill Pay Services
Provide clients with higher value services by adding Bill.com and eliminating tedious manual work.
Avoid after-the-fact cleanup by managing bill pay in real time.
Apply technology to skip the time-consuming elements of manual bill pay.
Advise clients on their cash flow needs with a service that you can offer on a recurring monthly basis.
Let clients focus on their business while you relieve their bill management and payment headaches.
Automating Manual Bill Pay
Benefit from the automation and time savings of the Bill.com intelligent payments platform.
Stop chasing down approvers and juggling documentation with automatic approval workflows.
Avoid the pain of writing checks, stuffing envelopes, and tracking uncashed payments with digital payments.
General ledger sync
Eliminate double data entry with accounting software sync.
Save time on vendor inquiries and jog memories with complete audit trails.
Build consultative AP services with automation, time-saving integrations, and flexible payment choices.
Email and upload all invoices and documents into a single inbox with unlimited cloud storage.
Automatically route bills for approval and payment workflows based on rules you set in advance.
Pay vendors how they want to be paid using a single process—payment options include Vendor Direct virtual cards, international wires, domestic ACH, or checks.
General ledger sync
Eliminate double data entry with general ledger sync.
Streamlining the Family Office
Manage your high net worth client's bill pay with greater confidence. Learn more
Save 50% of time on AP. Bill.com auto-enters invoice details for your review. Route bills and review notes through your pre-determined approval workflows.
Fast payment options
Schedule and send payments by ACH, wire transfer, virtual card, or check. Use expedited ACH options to pay the same day or overnight.
Enable easy access for your clients with 2-step verification. Data in transit is encrypted using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS).
Control and convenience
Create transparency with complete payment audit trails and provide clients with anytime, anywhere access.
Consero Global LLC Relies on Bill.com as an Essential Component of its Finance as a ServiceSee Case Study
Lescault & Walderman Explain How Bill.com Is the Most Efficient...See Case Study
Bill.com works for firms
of all sizes
Thousands of small firms use
Bill.com to grow their practice
Over 70% of the top 100 firms
choose Bill.com to automate client bill pay
Designed with your security
and privacy in mind
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 attested
- Data in transit is encrypted using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Protection against check fraud through automated Positive Pay service
Support and resources to help you grow
Our Accountant Resource Center offers articles, resources and tools. Here are a few of our most popular tools to get you started:
Enroll in a Risk-free Trial of the Bill.com Accountant Partner Program Today
No credit card needed to sign up.Try it Risk-Free
Profitably capture the untapped revenue potential of client business payments
- Accounting $200B
- B2B payments $500B
Sources: Goldman Sachs Equity Research,
IBIS World Research