Requirements for You to Participate
- To qualify to participate in the accountant referral program you must meet all of the the following conditions (“Participation Requirements”):
- If BILL determines, in its sole discretion, that 50% or more of Your Referrals cannot be verified (see next section for details on referral verification), BILL may revoke your ability to submit any additional referrals to the program.
- All decisions about whether you meet the applicable Participation Requirements listed above or whether Your Referrals can be verified will be made by BILL, in its sole discretion. All decisions made by BILL are final.
- Advertising and Search Engine Restrictions: Company will clearly and overtly state with each posting their relationship with BILL and that they may be compensated by BILL for traffic sent to the BILL website through any referral links.
- Company MAY NOT promote their referral links to any social postings (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) originating from BILL’s official accounts on any platforms. Doing so is grounds for immediate termination of Agreement and forfeiture of all outstanding and unpaid Commission payments.
- Company shall comply with the CAN-SPAM Act or other applicable International SPAM laws for all campaigns, including if Company sends any emails. If Company is not in compliance as determined by BILL, BILL reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately, without any liability to BILL.
- Company MAY NOT bid on trademark (ex. BILL), trademark + (ex. BILL +software), or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.). Doing so is grounds for immediate termination of the Agreement and forfeiture of all outstanding and unpaid Commission payments.
Referral Requirements and Conditions for Payment
- Subject to the conditions below, if Your Referral enrolls with BILL to become a paid subscriber of the BILL Service (e.g. pays a subscription fee for such Service) after initially signing up for a BILL trial, you will receive a one-time payment of $250 (less any applicable processing fees), which you will receive from BILL or on our behalf via a designated service provider (currently Tango). To qualify for the $250 fee, Your Referral must also: (1) be a new paid subscriber of the BILL Service whose BILL account is not linked to your BILL account (including not being linked to your Console); (2) not have been a paid subscriber of the BILL Service in the 12 month period prior to becoming a paid subscriber to the BILL Service through your such referral; or (3) have not become a subscriber of the BILL Service through a separate sales or marketing channel, which includes, but is not limited to separate BILL partnership or customer programs.
- Rewards are typically paid out 1 week after Your Referral becomes an active subscriber of the BILL Service. Keep in mind that conversions to become a paid subscriber usually happens after the 30-day trial period ends.
Additional Payment Details
- All referring parties under this program have a default cap on payments earned under this program, which is set at $599 annually. However, you may potentially surpass this payment cap by submitting all relevant and necessary Form W-9 information to BILL in order for BILL to provide you a complete IRS Form -1099, which may enable you to earn in excess of $599 annually.
- Your Referral will get 10% off the current subscription list price for signing up through your link. This could be subject to price adjustments in the future. Your Referral must be a small or mid-sized business that directly subscribes to the BILL Service to receive this discount. Accounting firms or any other entity that provides professional accounting or bookkeeping services for clients do not qualify for this discount.
Restrictions on participation
You are prohibited from the following:
- Advertising on any website that contains or promotes illegal or inappropriate activities.
- Undertaking (or attempting to undertake) any self-referrals, fraudulent transactions or other actions inconsistent with the intention of the program.
- Using the BILL brand or marks or promoting the BILL services in a way that disparages or otherwise reflects poorly on the reputation of BILL.
BILL may suspend or terminate your participation in the referral program if, in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any of these terms.
BILL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this program at any time.