"Bill.com works as superglue with our clients. When you do it right, they will never want to leave you."
Automate and standardize your wealth management or family office bill pay processes
Accounts payable automation
Save 50% of time on AP. Bill.com auto-enters invoice info for your review. Route bills and review notes through your pre-determined approval workflows.
Designed with your privacy and security in mind
Enable easy access for your clients from any device or location with 2-step verification. Data in transit is encrypted using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS).
Fast payments options
Schedule and send payments by ACH, wire transfer, virtual card, or check. Use expedited ACH options to pay the same day or overnight.
Get help and training when you need it
Bill.com offers setup and training for your staff, and premium assistance from our friendly support team is only a click away.
Manage payments anytime, anywhere
Our mobile app gives you and your clients the freedom to review, approve and pay in a few taps, no matter where you are.
See everything from your client management console
Quickly view and manage your outstanding to-do lists and get one-click access to each of your client accounts.
Designed for Financial Process Efficiency
Bill.com connects with leading accounting software and other financial process tools, helping you to reduce manual entry, speed up account reconciliation, and simplify every step of your workflow.
The Bill.com Intelligent Business Payments Platform
- Go paperless with unlimited online document storage
- Import bills directly from Hubdoc and Receipt Bank
- Complete recurring transactions with Smart Data Entry
- Import expense reports directly from Expensify and Tallie
- Review auto-entered invoice data that was extracted with IVA
- Add bills via email, scan, drag-and-drop upload, or Earth Class Mail
- Multi-client approval capabilities within console
- Configure custom user roles
- Require mandatory approvers
- Add notes or questions to a bill
- Require minimum number of approvers
- See image of original documents attached to bill
- Set clear separation of duties with system-defined roles
- Set approval thresholds by bill amount
- Be reassured with more complete records: approver name, date, timestamp, and notes become a permanent part of all transactions
- Pay with ePayment (ACH transfer)
- Bulk pay multiple invoices at once
- Link to multiple bank accounts
- Make partial payments
- Use same-day or overnight ACH payments
- Leverage higher pre-approval acceleration payments
- Schedule automatic payments for recurring bills
- Set payment limits for companies and individuals
- Pay with Vendor Direct virtual card payments (for eligible vendors)
- Select future process dates for domestic payments
- Send international wire payments in US Dollars or local currency (select countries)
- Pay with checks sent on clients' behalf
- Auto-void checks after 90 days
- See images of cleared checks
- Import/export with MS Dynamics GP and Sage 50
- Create vendor 1099 forms with Tax1099 integration
- Integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero, Oracle NetSuite, and Sage Intacct
- Gain insights with reports for bill payments, unpaid bills, vendor balances, aging, funds transfer, and transaction lists
Bill.com works for firms of all sizes
Thousands of firms use Bill.com to grow their practice and automate their client bill pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Bill.com for wealth management bill pay?
With our wealth management software offering, it's tailored to meet the needs of wealth management or single-or-multi family office firms seeking accounts payable software to manage bill pay for high-net-worth individuals. Our solution provides greater confidence for you to manage your client's bill pay activities with increased efficiency, speed, and security.
Is Bill.com secure?
Yes, Bill.com's secure platform will help protect your high-net-worth client's account information and keep all bank account information private from vendors by making digital payments through the Bill.com account. For more information, please visit our Security page.
What is the pricing for our wealth management offering?
For firms who are interested in our wealth management / family office offering, please request a demo where one of our account sales reps will contact you and provide various pricing options and details.