The Bill.com Expert Certification online course provides an in-depth exploration of Bill.com’s benefits, features and functionality. By the end of this course, you’ll:
- Identify the steps to setup your Bill.com account.
- Identify the features and functionality available on your Dashboard.
- Identify the process for creating a bill from your Inbox.
- Identify the steps to pay a vendor from your Bill.com account
- Identify the steps to be paid by a customer via your Bill.com account.
- Identify the benefits of Bill.com’s Document Management solution.
- Select the appropriate reports based on organizational needs.
- Identify the steps to change account settings.
- Identify the tools and resources available in the Console.
- Identify the benefits of Bill.com’s Accounting Software Integration (Sync)
This course is offered for free with your Bill.com Console, and there are no prerequisites or advanced preparation needed—just your desire to learn and enrollment in a Bill.com console. Successfully complete the course to achieve Certification status and earn up to 7.0 CPE Credits in the Computer Science field of study.
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- Advanced Preparation: None
- CPE Credits: 7.0
- Registration: Log into your Bill.com Console to access the certification for free
- Program Policy: For information, complaints, questions or concerns regarding the Expert Certification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill.com is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
In this course you create a business plan for growing your practice, operating more strategically and developing new revenue streams—all without adding staff.
The Bill.com Guru course topics include:
- Optimizing workflow best practices
- Implementation and client workflow designs
- Measuring ROI of Bill.com implementations
- Pricing strategies based on clients' unique workflow
All training is free to Bill.com Accountant Program members.